- Dissolve 1 package of Wild Sky Seasonings Injection Brine & Cure Mix with 3 quarts water.
- Inject brine generously into meat.
- After injection, place meat into clean non-metallic container.
- Three- and five-gallon buckets work well. Pour remainder of brine over meat, add water if needed to cover meat entirely.
- Refrigerate 8-24 hours. Stir occasionally. Remove meat, drain and discard remaining brine.
For all poultry 8-10 pounds:
Oven: Place poultry in roasting pan with rack. Add 1/2 cup water to pan. Roast 325º for 3 hrs. or until poultry reaches 165º.
- Smoke Pork: Smoke at 275º until internal temperature reaches 145º.
- Smoke Turkey: Smoke at 275º for 8 hours or until internal temperature reaches 165º.
- Smoke Chicken: Smoke at 275º for 4 hours or until internal temperature reaches 165º.
- Smoke Duck & Goose: Smoke at 225º until internal temperature reaches 165º. Remove immediately.
- NO MSG
- Gluten Free
Originally developed by a hunter who was convinced there had to be a better way to process duck, geese and wild turkeys. We have since found out the Brine is fabulous on Pork and chicken. This was there start to the original” Injectable Brine”. The Brine is still a big seller us. Since then we have developed our “Sweet Rub” and “Prairie Gravel SPG+”. Both products are Gluten Free, no fillers, Free of MSG and all Natural.
Our products are enjoyed by all outdoors folks and a favorite for back yard BBQ and Grilling families.