Achieve the golden crispiness of deep fried steak fries, but free from the unhealthy frying. These wedges of perfection make for the perfect side dish or snack with no guilt and same salty flaky taste and texture that compares to your favorite restaurant fry! Cornhusker Kitchen’s Gourmet Duck Fat Spray enables you to roast your steak fries to perfection! Get yours now and try this recipe for your next meal!
This gourmet duck fat cooking oil spray is the only duck fat spray available in the world! It has 20% less saturated fat than butter, and it naturally contains many unsaturated fats, including Omega 3 and Omega 6 – two essential fatty acids that your body needs – and craves. Plus, Duck Fat Spray is high in monounsaturated fat, which can help lower cholesterol, and antioxidant vitamin E is also in the lineup, which is known to have many health benefits. It is all natural with no added preservatives or artificial ingredients. Dennis Schuett started this Nebraska Business in Omaha, Nebraska!
What You'll Need:
- 3 Medium Russet Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Dried & Minced Thyme Leaves
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Cornhusker Kitchen's Gourmet Duck Fat Spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Rinse and dry potatoes
- Cut potatoes into wedges
- Spray potatoes with Gourmet Duck Fat Spray for crispiness
- Cover potatoes with seasonings, mixing with hands
- Cover a cooking sheet with foil, and lightly spray with Gourmet Duck Fat Spray
- Add potatoes to cooking sheet
- Roast in oven at 450 degrees F for 35 minutes, or until desired crispiness!