Aronia is not only the highest anti-oxidant berry on the market; it can also be used in countless different ways. If you are looking for a refreshing and healthy drink for summertime, try whipping up one of these smoothies! This drink is cool, refreshing and nurturing to the body.
The benefits of Aronia berries include:
- Boosting the immune system.
- Packed with vitamins and nutrients.
- Proven to improve your health through better nutrition.
- Classified as a superfood berry.
- Certified naturally-grown.
- An anti-oxidant superstar.
- The healthiest berry to eat!
Homestead Aronia was started by Cyndi and John Schofield. Cyndi got the passion for farming from her dad and used the knowledge she learned growing up to start farming the North American shrub called Aronia Melanocarpa.
Together Cyndi and John raise 10 acres of organic Aronia berries at their farm in Stromsburg, NE with their main purpose being to provide the highest anti-oxidant berry readily available anywhere in the U.S.
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1/4 cup frozen or thawed Aronia berries
- 1/4 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup yogurt, kefir, or milk
- 1/4 cup banana
- 1/4 cup orange juice
1. Add all of your ingredients.
*You can also toss in kale, protein powder, hemp seeds, for extra health benefits or some honey or agave syrup for sweetness.
2. Blend and enjoy!