Dorothy's Homemade Potato Salad | Sweet & Spicy Side
Are you looking for something tasty to share with your family during the summer? This Dorothy's Homemade Potato Salad is a yummy side that could be shared with anyone during BBQs, potlucks, or cookouts!
In the 1940s, Dorothy Lynch and her husband ran the restaurant at the local Legion Club in St. Paul, Nebraska. That restaurant was where the first servings of the popular Dorothy Lynch dressing were made. As more Legion Club members tasted the sweet and spicy flavor, the legend of Dorothy Lynch began to grow, and the dressing became a statewide favorite.
Today, Dorothy Lynch is still made and bottled in its home state of Nebraska. Every bottle of Dorothy Lynch is produced with love in a modern 64,000-square-foot plant in Duncan, Nebraska (population: 351).
- 7 medium potatoes, peeled, cubed, cooked and cooled
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 3/4 cup Dorothy Lynch Home Style Dressing & Condiment
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add potatoes to a big bowl, followed by eggs, celery and onion.
- Top with Dorothy Lynch, mayo, sweet pickle relish, fold together until everything is incorporated.
- Salt and pepper to taste and top with fresh chives before serving.
CHECK OUT DOROTHY LYNCH PRODUCTS HERE!
Leave a comment