This recipe is simply delectable and perfect for those who are looking for a quick, but delicious, filling meal that everyone will love. A creamy, garlic sauce paired with perfectly cooked Radiatori Pasta and tender, flavourful chicken pieces makes for the perfect comfort meal that only takes 30 minutes to whip up. Let's make it!
Today we will be featuring Sabbiatos Radiatori Pasta, Simply Sunflower Oil, Nebraska Star Beef Salt + Pepper Blend, and Gluten Free Mama's Almond Flour. We would also love to give a huge shout out to An Affair From The Heart for the inspiration of this recipe.
Sabbiatos is a family owned business that stands behind the quality of its product using only the best ingredients by supporting as many small businesses and buying local ingredients. Offering a high quality hand made product with a variety of shapes, flavors and sizes makes their company very unique.
Simply Sunflower oil comes from fresh sunflowers grown on Nebraska farms. These seeds are mechanically pressed using no chemicals or preservatives. Their goal is to offer you a versatile, trans fat-free oil that is low in saturated fat and high in natural vitamin E. This oil product is available to consumers in 16 and 32 oz bottles. Please contact for wholesale purchasing.
Nebraska Star Beef is located in Holdrege, Nebraska. Nebraska Star® Beef and Lucky® Beef Jerky are Nebraska based, family owned and operated companies dedicated to providing the highest quality, premium angus beef. Our generations of experience and one of a kind all natural process covers every humane aspect of breeding, raising, feeding and shipping that results in an ultimate difference in taste, tenderness and overall quality of beef we produce.
They specialize in gourmet, organic, and gluten free baking mixes, and offer all the flavor and quality of baking from scratch without the fuss! Call or visit web site for brochures, or to order your unique gift in this clever packaging.
What You'll Need:
- 1 package Sabbiatos Radiatori Pasta
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons Nebraska Star Beef Salt + Pepper Blend
- 1 Tablespoon Simply Sunflower Oil
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 Tablespoons Gluten Free Mama's Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook the Sabbiatos Radiatori Pasta according to the package instructions, then drain and set it aside.
- Heat a large skilled over medium heat and add the Simply Sunflower Oil. Place the chicken breasts in the skillet and cook them until they turn golden brown and are cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan and set it aside.
- Add the minced garlic and cubed butter to the skillet, and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the Gluten Free Mama's Almond Flour into the skillet and cook it for about 30 seconds, stirring continuously.
- Pour in the heavy cream, chicken broth, Nebraska Star Beef Salt + Pepper Blend, and grated parmesan cheese. Stir everything together until well combined, and let the mixture simmer for a few minutes until it thickens slightly.
- Add the cooked Radiatori Pasta into the creamy sauce and stir until the pasta is fully coated.
- Slice the cooked chicken breasts and serve them on top of the pasta. You can garnish with freshly chopped parsley if desired.