Suggestions for Use:
- If fragrance is desired, drip several drops of your favorite essential oil onto bar and allow to penetrate for 24 hours before using.
- Leave the soap in the mesh bag to get a "scrubby" effect when using.
- Use as a shampoo bar. Wet hair, lather soap onto hands and apply to scalp. Rinse and repeat. Follow with a vinegar rinse (1-2 tablespoons vinegar in 2 cups of water). Rinse with clear water.
- Rub on clothing stains, especially plant-based stains, especially plant-based stains such as grass or food stains.
- Make your own laundry soap: Grate 1 bar with food grater into a large stockpot. Add 2 quarts distilled water; heat and stir until soap is dissolved. Add 5 ml. of your favorite essential oil (optional) and 2 quarts cool water. Mix well. Allow to thicken overnight. Use 1/8- 1/4 cup per load.
Ingredients: Tallow (fat) from grass-fed bison, coconut oil, filtered water, saponified, with sodium hydroxide. No colorings or fragrances added. Allergen- coconut oil.