We have the perfect dish for your summertime grill outs! This delicious BBQ chicken recipe is a must try for the whole family! This dish includes the Gary's Quicksteak Chicken covered in a Homemade BBQ Sauce from An Affair from the Heart.
When Gary Rohwer founded Glenn Valley Foods in 2009, he set in motion a tradition of innovation and uncompromised quality that started in 1981. After opening his first Philly Cheese Steak restaurant, Gary channeled his expertise and experience into creating his now-famous Gary’s QuickSteak Philly meat.
Today, Gary’s QuickSteak offers a variety of beef and chicken products to a wide range of customers. His products can be used as the key ingredient for a new menu offering or a quick and delicious weeknight dinner. When you whip up a QuickSteak, you'll never have to sacrifice flavor.
Michaela's hope is that you will find a variety of tasty recipes to share with your family and friends. Her recipes focus on simple ingredients. You won't have to make a special trip to the store to make one of her recipes.
Inspired by a desire to get her family gathered around the table together, Michaela creates new recipes that are adored not only by her loved ones, but others, as well.
Betty's adventure began with a Beginning Beekeeping class taught by a University of Nebraska Entomologist. Despite bee fatalities, bee stings, varroa mites and more, she ended up harvesting 300 pounds of honey.
Harvesting more than she could eat or give away, Betty decided to sell her bee's creation. Today, Betty has a business called Buzz Savories, which produces Honey, Honey Mustard, and Spicy Beer Mustard.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Buzz Savories Honey
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha (optional)
- 1/2 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package Gary's Quicksteak Chicken
- Add all ingredients (except chicken) to a saucepan and stir until combined.
- Simmer over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a jar and store in the refrigerator.
- Once BBQ sauce is ready, you will want to marinade your chicken in it.
- Let chicken marinade for a couple of hours.
- Once the chicken is done marinating, you can cook on the grill, stove, or in the oven.
- When the chicken is done, enjoy!