Buzz Savories Honey is produced by bees in the Buzz Savories apiary in the Platte River Valley near Elm Creek, NE.
- The jars are filled with 100% honey and single-source honey.
- Honey is collected and prepared in small batches
- The jars are packed by hand.
- All natural.
- Shelf life is indefinite
- Store at room temperature
- 2 Pack - Shipping Included
- 6 Pack - Shipping Included
Buzz Savories Homemade Honey can be mixed with Buzz Savories Honey Mustard and used as a glaze on pork chops, pork roast and smoked ham!
The Homemade Honey can also be use in many baking recipes as well as in salad dressings and for creating soothing tea for sore throats.
Servings per container: about 12
Serving size: 1TBSP (21g),
Amount per serving:
Fat Calories 0
Total Fat 0g (0%DV)
Sodium 0mg (0%DV)
Total Carbohydrate 17g (6%DV)
Total Sugars 16g (Includes 1g Added Sugars, 2%DV)
%DV = % Daily Value