Duck Fat Cooking Oil Spray by Cornhusker Kitchen
Choose: 1 Bottle, 2 Pack, 3 Pack, 4 Pack
Spray can size: 7oz.
Duck fat adds extra-oomph to fried chicken, croquettes, beignets, breaded calamari, potato chips and french fries.
This gourmet duck fat cooking oil spray is the only duck fat spray available in the world! It is all natural with no added preservatives or artificial ingredients. It has a high smoke point making it safe and easier to use. It is high in unsaturated fat with 20% less saturated fat than butter.
- There is no need to refrigerate this spray.
- It is reusable and has a very long shelf life.
- Around 400° is the smoke point. It’s the ultimate grill spray
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
- Shelf Life- 2 years
- This product is made of 100% recyclable material and is Made in the USA.
- Comes out as a nice fan spray then towards the end of the canned it may turn more to a stream.
A little history: Duck fat comes from French cuisine, where a little-known secret about the French paradox originates. The French are thinner and have half the reported heart problems than Americans, though they eat meats and fats. Duck fat is the most common animal fat eaten in the southwestern region of France, where reported heart problems are half that of the rest of France.