Traditionally used on chicken and pork, we encourage you to season creatively. Jamaican allspice and habanero peppers are perfectly blended to add some excitement to the bbq grill and your kitchen. This is a Jerk Seasoning for those who truly love Jamaican-inspired flavor!
- A seasoning offering the most excitement grills and crock pots have seen in decades
- Great as a dry rub or wet marinade. Well-suited for chicken and pork and surprisingly tasty on beef, vegetable medleys and in party dips.
- Small, hand-crafted batches made in Nebraska.
- Locally sourced ingredients are used as much as possible. Natural ingredients contain no preservatives or artificial chemicals
- Sales generate funds for the Baldorf Charitable Foundation which supports local communities through initiatives focusing on education, healthy lifestyles and environmental conservation
A quick way to utilize Dirt Nap Dip Jamaican Jerk Seasoning as a wet marinade:
For one pound of meat combine 1 tablespoon seasoning and 1 tablespoon liquid (water, vinegar, beer—your choice). Rub on all meat surfaces. Marinade 1/2 hour to overnight.