It's Bloody Mary o'clock somewhere! As with most cocktails, each person has their own special ratio of Bloody Mary ingredients they like to use. Lucky for you, we have conjured up every option out there that will satisfy the needs of those who like their cocktail spicy, non-alcoholic or filled with toppers! Enjoy this divine Bloody Mary at tailgates, as your brunch beverage, or when you are craving a savory cocktail! Today we will be featuring Spice Isle Sauces, Ely Farms, And Sandhills Elixirs. We would like to give a huge shout out to Spice Isle Sauces for providing us with this SASSY recipe and An Affair From The Heart for the mouthwatering photos!
Steve and Heidi Nolan are the owners of Spice Isle Sauces, a company that sells authentic Caribbean Sauces and Seasonings/Rubs. They fell in love with the tropical flavors of the islands and had a burning desire to bring those tastes home. They started their venture by opening a restaurant on the island of Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos islands and their creativity and love for the culture of food blossomed here.
Developed from mom’s recipe in the Ely family kitchen in rural Grafton, Nebraska. Ely Farms pickled asparagus makes an excellent appetizer, hors d’oeuvre and condiment. No matter how you enjoy the pickled asparagus, okra, and corn just understand that it will disappear quickly once opened!
Sandhills Elixir is proudly handcrafted in the heart of Nebraska’s Sandhills. The founding team - a mix of the Wassinger family and the families behind Bolo Beer Co - have all succumbed to the siren call of the Ogallala Aquifer. In early 2021, Sandhills Elixirs was established as an effort to share some Good Influence to folks all over this country. Proudly brewed at Bolo Beer Co in Valentine, Nebraska. Every bottle is small batched and handcrafted with native prairie-inspired flavors and restorative waters from the Ogallala Aquifer.
- Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Tamarind Seasoning and Rub
- Spice Isle Sauces Tropical Tamarind, Tropical Heat, or Tropical Jerk) Sauce
- Ely Farm Tailgater Bloody Mary Mix
- Ely Farm Pickled Asparagus
- Ely Farm Pickled Baby Corn
- Ely Farm Pickled Green Beans
- Ely Farm Pickled Okra
- Jalapeno Zero-Proof Spirit Mix
- Start by covering the rim of your glass...Run a lime around the rim of the glass and then dip the rim in the Spice Isle Tropical Tamarind Seasoning and Rub
- Add between 1 and 2 ounces of your favorite Spice Isle Sauce : (Tropical Tamarind, Tropical Heat, or Tropical Jerk) to Ely Farm's Tailgater Bloody Mary Mix.
- For a spicy kick of flavor or non-alcoholic option, add Sandhills Zero-Proof Jalapeno Elixir to taste!
- Pour mixture into the seasoned glass and top with Ely Farm's Pickled Asparagus, Baby Corn, Green Beans, or Okra! Get creative!
- Drink up!