With lots of summer activities and events approaching, we could all use a simple, delicious recipe to bring to the sport outing or family event. Lucky for you, this BLT pasta salad is everything you have been looking for. It is easy to make, fresh, little to no prep time, and amazing of course! Today we will be featuring Sandhills Ranch Salad Dressing and Sabbiatos Pasta! We would also like to give a shout out to An Affair From The Heart for providing this perfect and fresh side dish recipe!
Bakers Candies’ world renowned chocolate meltaways have been proudly produced in Nebraska for generations! Known affectionately as "Bakers Chocolates" by Nebraskans, Bakers Candies produces world class chocolate meltaways AND salad dressings synonymous with the state of Nebraska. Located in Greenwood, NE.
Sabbiatos is a family owned business that stands behind the quality of its product using only the best ingredients by supporting as many small businesses and buying local ingredients.
They have created a pasta that is unique to the culinary industry. It offers a different variety of pasta that closely portrays the style native to its home country of Italy. It is a healthy homemade Pasta made with locally grown ingredients and not produced in a large factory.
Offering a high quality hand made product with a variety of shapes, flavors and sizes makes our company very unique.
- 1 package of any Sabbiatos Pasta
- 2/3 cup Sandhills Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 1 pound bacon, fried until crispy then crumbled
- 2 cups slice grape tomatoes
- 10 leaves Romaine lettuce washed, dried, and chopped
- Tops of 4 green onions, slice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry bacon, remove excess grease by laying on a paper towel, cut or crumble into small pieces.
- Prepare the pasta, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Toss pasta with dressings, fold in remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately or chill until needed.