You HAVE to try this Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal next time you are stumped on what to have for breakfast. Its soft, warm base makes for the most delicious pastry, but the real seller is the vanilla yogurt filling that compliments the entire dish. It tastes just like cream cheese but healthier! Enjoy this comfy, easy-to-make breakfast curled up by the fire while sipping some hot chocolate and let the food do the rest.
Frustrated with infertility, a business was born! The owners learned how difficult it was to find low sugar snacks that still taste good. To satisfy there cravings, they began making granola and granola bars using real ingredients and unprocessed sugars. Thus, The Gourmet Granola was born! They still don't have a bundle of joy so they pour their love into every batch of granola and granola bars.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup Gingerbread Granola
- 2/3 cup Milk of choice - I used Almond Milk
- 3 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- Optional Icing: 4 Tbsp. Powdered Sugar & splash of Milk
- Top with Icing and Holiday Sprinkles
How To Make:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray oven-safe bowl/dish with non-stick spray
- Combine all ingredients except toppings in a blender and blend on high for about a minute, until smooth texture. Pour into oven-safe dish/bowl.
- Add the vanilla yogurt in the middle ( It becomes like a cream cheese filling)
- Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, then top with icing and sprinkles