You can't go wrong with this Cranberry Cherry Crush Cocktail. With its tart, sweet flavor and a hint of cinnamon, this drink is perfect for the upcoming holidays. Simple, ingredients and its easy to make, what else could you ask for? Make this drink today and please all your guests at Thanksgiving or Christmas!
We would like to give a shout out to Sandhills Elixr for providing us with this amazing cocktail!
Sandhills Elixirs is handcrafted in small batches and locally brewed at Bolo Beer Co in Valentine, Nebraska. It is made using waters from the Ogallala Aquifer and native prairie flavors for a premium, restorative experience. Sandhills Elixirs is based out of Omaha, Nebraska.
What You'll Need To Make The Cranberry Cherry Crush Cocktail:
- 4 oz. Cranberry Sandhills Elixr
- 1 oz. Maraschino Cherry Juice
- Club Soda (as needed)
- Cinnamon Stick (garnish)
- 1/2 cup of alcohol of your choice (any vodka is recommended)
How To Make:
- In a glass add ice. You can either use one big ice sphere or four to five regular ice cubes.
- Add cherry juice and your choice of alcohol to ice and give it a swirl
- Add Cranberry Elixr to the glass and swirl with a spoon
- Add a splash of sparkling water or club soda
- Use a cinnamon stick to garnish and keep swirling to add more flavor