- 🪑Originally designed by Benjamin Franklin in the 1700s, this convertible chair/ladder stands the test of time with its unique design which complements even the most contemporary of decors. With the smallest of environmental footprints in mind, the durable 100% green finish is dent, scratch, and stain-resistant.
From the comfy chair position, just unlatch the safety clip, flip over the seat, and instantly this heirloom furniture chair becomes a sturdy three-step ladder with heavy-duty hinges that can support up to 200 lbs.
The no-slip grip found on each step, keeping your footing safe while you use the ladder function, is discreetly hidden when turned back into a chair. This is made of solid white oak with a water-based stain in the USA 🇺🇸.
• Chair Dimensions: 32" H x 18.5" D x 17" W, weighs 18 lbs, weight capacity 250.
• Seat Height from floor: 16". Seat 14" D x 17" W
• Step Ladder dimensions: 32" H x 20" D x 17" W, weight capacity 200 lbs
• Three Steps, 2 at 7" and 1 at 10" with a 9" rise.
SUNHEAT ships products using Speedee, UPS, USPS, and LTL carriers - no matter what shipping method is selected.