Are you looking for a seasoning to help spice up your chili? This Chili Dawg's Green Chile Seasoning adds just the right amount of heat to your chili. Chili Dawg's has a variety of seasonings to choose from that will add the kick you are looking for!
Who is Chili Dawg's?
The brothers have created fantastic pepper spreads, ten in all, and they also have a line of Chili pepper spices. The spices and spreads will add just the right amount of heat to your cooking. To Tim and Shawn innovation is the key to great products and the company continues to grow because of that focus. Their slogan "We Put the Eat in Heat" explains this focus, and you're sure to get the heat. Their goal is to add just the right amount of heat in all their products.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef, browned
- 28 ounce can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can of each: Black beans, Dark Red kidney beans and Chili beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup onion, chopped (substitute 1/4 cup dry chopped onion)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Chili Dawg's Green Chile Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- To amp up the spice, sub with the Green Chile Ghost Seasoning!!
- Brown ground beef with some salt and pepper, add your fresh onion if using, if using dry it's not necessary. Drain any excess grease.
- Dump everything in your crock pot and cook on low 6-8 hours. (or cook on the stove top by simmering for 60-90 minutes)