Teriyaki Beef Stir Fry | Best Healthy Family Recipes | Fat Boy BBQ
Fat Boy All Natural BBQ, provides a unique and award-winning line of gourmet barbecue rubs sauces which are low calorie, all natural and gluten free.
Born from competitive grilling and incorporated in 2002, Fat Boy BBQ was created to market rubs used in competition. The skills mastered in these competitions and the knowledge obtained from other barbeque experts, lead to the development of our all natural barbeque products.
This teriyaki beef stir fry will have you making it a regular recipe on your meal in your household.
For the Stir Fry
- 1 1/4 lbs thinly sliced steak
- Fat Boy Teriyaki Rub
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 can water chestnuts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Optional garnishes: sliced green onions and sesame seeds
For the sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Leave a comment