Everyone loves chili and cinnamon rolls. Here in Nebraska, it's a staple!
First, some background behind Stacy Lynn's Famous Cinnamon Rolls:
Raised in Henderson, a small Nebraska town, Stacy moved to Denver after earning a BA from John Brown University in Siloam Springs AR. After a short time there, she moved back to Henderson and has called this town home for nearly 40 years.
Stacy, who had a passion for baking, began a small baking business out of her home. What began as a side business featuring Stacy’s decorated sugar cookies, grew into a custom order bakery.
Since 2013, Stacy has sold her signature frosted and caramel cinnamon rolls in grocery stores from Kearney to Omaha.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef, browned
- 28 ounce can of crushed tomatoes
- 15 ounce can of each: Black beans, Dark Red kidney beans and Chili beans
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup onion, chopped (substitute 1/4 cup dry chopped onion)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 15oz. Bloody Mary mix
- To amp up the spice, add some cayenne pepper!! You can also add some V8 juice if you want a thinner consistency.
Put one of Stacy Lynn's Caramel or Frosted Cinnamon Rolls in the microwave to warm up for a minute if frozen, less if thawed and they taste like their fresh out of the oven! This quick addition paired with the chili will be a combo your taste buds won't forget!