Sweet & Savory Cinnamon Rolls & Chili Combo / Stacy Lynn's Cinnamon Rolls / Great Chilly Weather Meal
Everyone loves chili and cinnamon rolls. Here in Nebraska, it's a staple!
First, some background behind Stacy Lynn's Famous Cinnamon Rolls:
Raised in Henderson, a small Nebraska town, Stacy moved to Denver after earning a BA from John Brown University in Siloam Springs AR. After a short time there, she moved back to Henderson and has called this town home for nearly 40 years.
Stacy, who had a passion for baking, began a small baking business out of her home. What began as a side business featuring Stacy’s decorated sugar cookies, grew into a custom order bakery.
Since 2013, Stacy has sold her signature frosted and caramel cinnamon rolls in grocery stores from Kearney to Omaha.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef, browned
- 28 ounce can of crushed tomatoes
- 15 ounce can of each: Black beans, Dark Red kidney beans and Chili beans
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup onion, chopped (substitute 1/4 cup dry chopped onion)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 15oz. Bloody Mary mix
- To amp up the spice, add some cayenne pepper!! You can also add some V8 juice if you want a thinner consistency.
See the rest of this recipe here on An Affair From The Heart See More Recipes Here
Put one of Stacy Lynn's Caramel or Frosted Cinnamon Rolls in the microwave to warm up for a minute if frozen, less if thawed and they taste like their fresh out of the oven! This quick addition paired with the chili will be a combo your taste buds won't forget!
Leave a comment