Looking to spice up your go-to appetizer? Don't worry, we have the perfect recipe. Today's recipe is a smoked cream cheese block that is simple to make (Only 3 ingredients!!!), feeds many, and we can't forget DELICIOUS. Today we will be featuring Chili Dawg's Foods of Fire Chipotle Seasoning and ALL of their pepper spreads! We would also like to give a shout out to Chili Dawg's Foods of Fire for this kickin' recipe!
Chili Dawg's came to life in November 2005, shortly after brothers Tim and Shawn began making salsa out of home-grown vegetables from their garden. Today, Chili Dawg's is proud to use only the freshest ingredients to make the very best habanero pepper spreads with a little kick.
- 1 block of your favorite cream cheese
- Chili Dawg's Chipotle Seasoning
- Your favorite Chili Dawg's Pepper Spread
- Preheat smoker or pellet grill to 275 degrees F
- Completely coat bottom and all sides of cream cheese block with Chili Dawg's Chipotle Seasoning
- With a knife, score the top of the block of cream cheese, cover with more Chili Dawg's Chipotle Seasoning
- Place on a cooking safe pan, cast iron, foil tin on the center of the smoker for 90-120 minutes
- Let cool slightly and enjoy! OR cool to room temp and coat with your favorite Chili Dawg's Pepper Spread.
IT'S THAT EASY!!!