When it comes to making flavorful, weeknight-friendly meals, there’s no ingredient as deliciously versatile as chicken.
I love pizza, how about you? 🍕 I especially love getting creative with it. This 5 ingredient gluten free Chicken Pesto Pizza tastes like something from a gourmet pizza place, and even better? It’s done in under 45 minutes!
Sure, you could make this all from scratch. Homemade pizza dough, homemade pesto, homemade chicken but why when you can get rotisserie chicken from the deli, a jar of garlic basil pesto and gluten free pizza crust mix?
You can buy roma tomatoes at the market or if you are lucky enough to be growing some in your garden, any variety will do.🙂 Even halved heirloom or cherry tomatoes. Those would be fantastic!
This chicken pesto pizza recipe would make an incredible flatbread or lavash.
Benefits of Cutting Gluten Out of Our Diets:
- Great Diet for those with Celiac disease.
- Gives you more energy: Following a gluten-free diet can help lower cholesterol levels and improve your digestion. This means you will feel a lot better overall.
- Helps with pizza belly: While gluten alone will not make you lose weight, it can help bring down the bloating most of us experience when eating gluten. *So, if you’re on a date and want to give a good first impression, definitely order the gluten-free pizza crust. 😉
- Keeps insulin controlled: You’ve probably heard your mom talking about sodas, fried foods, and insulin levels. Switching to gluten free can actually reduce insulin spikes.
- Lowers illness risks: Going gluten-free can help lower your risk of heart disease, reduce cancer risks, and help you avoid viruses. This is because gluten-free food options are often packed with antioxidants that act as your body’s armor.
- Fights acne: Acne is often the result of inflammation in our bodies. Since gluten-free options help bring the inflammation down that means your gluten-free choices can help you get a clearer complexion.
- Eat what you love: Gluten sensitive pizza lovers have the biggest benefit yet, they get to avoid gluten symptoms, which are often very embarrassing, and still be able to indulge in some delicious pizza!
Not only does this recipe only have 5 ingredients and is gluten free, but one would never believe that this delicious pizza was done in under 45 minutes from start to finish!
- 1 Mama's Pizza Crust Mix
- 1/3 cup Garlic, Basil Pesto Sauce, plus more for drizzling
- 1 (8 ounce) ball fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken