Did we just mix the two best treats that bring us back to our childhood in one dessert, yes, yes we did. These PB&J cookie bars are a must for any occasion and need more attention! Today we will be featuring Koponi Vanilla Bean Extract, The Gourmet Granola Cinnamon Vanilla Granola, and Rafter 7S Mulberry Butter Jelly . We would also like to give a huge shout out to An Affair From The Heart for creating this masterpiece!
Koponi is more than a BRAND, it is a FAMILY. Koponi (which means ‘Trading Site’ in Swahili) is a family-owned and operated business in the heartland of Nebraska. The business is driven by the power of family and guided by the passion of exceptional products, promising the highest of qualities in their vanilla.
Frustrated with infertility, a business was born! The owners learned how difficult it was to find low sugar snacks that still taste good. To satisfy there cravings, they began making granola and granola bars using real ingredients and unprocessed sugars. Thus, The Gourmet Granola was born! They still don't have a bundle of joy so they pour their love into every batch of granola and granola bars.
Created in the Nebraska sandhills, Rafter 7S has been making jellies, glazes, syrups, and gift baskets since 2004. Rafter 7S is known for its award-winning pepper jellies, syrups, and glazes. All jellies are made the old-fashioned way, just like grandma used to make them.
- 2 sticks of butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Koponi Vanilla Bean Extract
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups Cinnamon Vanilla Granola
- 1 cup Mulberry Butter Jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13 x 9 baking pan with foil, leaving a little extra over the edge of the dish. Grease foil with butter.
- In a mixer, beat butter, brown sugar, and Koponi Vanilla Bean Extract until smooth. Beat in egg. Mix in peanut butter. Slowly add in flour and baking soda, mix until incorporated. Fold in Cinnamon Vanilla Granola.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of the dough, and press the rest of it into the bottom of your prepared pan.
- Spread Mulberry Butter Jelly over the top of the dough.
- Pinch off pieces of reserved dough and drop them on top of the jelly.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool. Grab edges of the foil and pull the bars out of the pan for easy cutting. Cut into squares.