Are you ready to take your summertime drink to the next level? This Kicked Up Red Beer is sure to be popular during BBQs, Lake Days, and Campfires! This red beer features Ely Farms and a Bloody Mary Mix of your choice. We have listed a couple of our favorites below the recipe.
Ely Farms first started out by selling Pickled Asparagus Spears, an idea formed when Neal was looking for an entrepreneur project for FFA (Future Famers of America). The idea hit him when he sat at his kitchen table. His mom, Tami, already had an amazing family recipe for pickling the family's favorite vegetables. The idea lead him to winning a national FFA entrepreneur project.
Since the beginning, Ely Farms Pickled Asparagus Spears have become a highly acclaimed specialty product in the state of Nebraska – known for its unique taste.
This old family recipe for pickled vegetables became the driving force behind adding Pickled Okra and Pickled Green Beans to their Ely Farms collection.
As michelada lovers, Toximiche knows firsthand that making micheladas comes at a cost. From buying all the ingredients to the preparation, micheladas can be time-consuming. They searched for a great recipe and after no solid findings they came up with their own recipe. The result was is Toximiche.
Their goal isn't to just make a drink, but an experience. Toximiche offers a variety of products, so you can have the best experience.
Some of Toximiche's famous products are:
- Chamoy Rim Dip
- Chamoy Coated Gummy Bears
Let's pour right into the recipe for the Bloody Mary Mix that will have your friends asking for more!
Bloody Mary Spice Blend:
- 2 Tablespoons celery salt
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Kicked Up Red Beer:
- 1 light beer of your choice
- 1/3 cup Bloody Mary Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon Bloody Mary Dry Spice
- 2-3 Ely Farms Pickled Green Beans
- 1 grape tomato (optional)
- Mix ingredients for spice blend. Store in an airtight container.
- To Rim the glass: Wet the rim of a pint beer glass by dunking it in water. Then dunk it into the spice mix and coat the rim.
- Add Bloody Mary Mix of your choice to the glass, then spice mix, then pour beer into the glass.
- Garnish with Ely Farms Pickled Green Beans and a grape tomato.
Check out these delicious Bloody Mary Mix options: