Do you ever come home from a long day at work and have little motivation to cook? Trust me, we do too. Luckily, this simple chicken parmesan bake solved all of my problems on those busy nights! It is quick, easy, and you can't leave out the delicious part! Today we will be featuring Sabbiotos' Pasta and Angi's Sicilian Style Spaghetti Sauce. We would also like to give a shout out to An Affair From The Heart for this amazing recipe!
Sabbiatos is a family owned business that stands behind the quality of its product using only the best ingredients by supporting as many small businesses and buying local ingredients.
They have created a pasta that is unique to the culinary industry. It offers a different variety of pasta that closely portrays the style native to its home country of Italy. It is a healthy homemade Pasta made with locally grown ingredients and not produced in a large factory.
Offering a high quality hand made product with a variety of shapes, flavors and sizes makes our company very unique.
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (25 oz) Bag Frozen Breaded Chicken Tenders (I used Tyson)
- 1 cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 1 package of Sabbiatos pasta (variety of flavors and styles, all can be used in this recipe), cooked, drained and rinsed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour a small amount of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of your dish and spread to cover.
- Lay frozen chicken on top of the sauce.
- Pour the rest of the spaghetti sauce over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Top with sliced Mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes, uncover and bake for an additional 5-8 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan if desired