Mustard From the South Side comes from the heart of Nebraska, and the south side of the Platte River. You've never tasted anything like it! It's great on crackers, pretzels or just about anything you can think of, including deviled eggs!😋
👩🏽🏫Fun Facts about Mustard you might not know:
- Prepared mustard dates back thousands of years to the early Romans, who used to grind mustard seeds and mix them with wine into a paste not much different from the prepared mustards we know today.
German lore advises a bride to sew mustard seeds into the hem of her wedding dress to assure her dominance of the household.
In Denmark, and India, it's thought that spreading mustard seeds around the exterior of the home will keep out evil spirits.
- 12 eggs (over a week old - easier to peel)
- 5 strips of bacon
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon of Herbal Gatherings mustard
- 2 tablespoon of horseradish
- 4 tablespoon of finely grind cheddar cheese
- 1 pepper to taste
- 1 paprika to decorate
- 1 chives to decorate