Need something to keep you warm on bitter winter days? This Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup is a cold-weather dish that anyone will love. Simple veggies, cream, and standout ingredients Gary's Quicksteak Chicken Breast and Simply Sunflower Oil make Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup a complete meal.
Who is Gary's Quicksteak?
When restaurant industry pioneer Gary Rohwer founded Glenn Valley Foods in 2009, he set in motion a tradition of innovation and uncompromised quality that started in 1981 when Gary opened his first Philly Cheese Steak restaurant. Most notably, Gary channeled his expertise, industry experience and instinct for understanding the needs of restaurant owners and chefs into creating his now-famous Gary’s QuickSteak Philly meat.
Today, Gary’s QuickSteak offers a variety of beef and chicken products to a wide range of customers – from top restaurant chains to grocery stores and even directly to the consumer. Whether the products are utilized as the key ingredient for a new menu offering or a quick, delicious weeknight dinner, customers choose Gary’s QuickSteak because they can count on the convenience and versatility, without sacrificing flavor.
Who is Simply Sunflower Oil?
From a humble beginning, Alan Koelling (Farmer Al) started driving a tractor as soon as his feet could reach the pedals. His property and farming business has been in the Koelling family for the past 120 years! The soil is rich in history and heritage and the family has always been filled with pioneers and innovators.
To be a better steward of the environment, Farmer Al began using sunflowers as a renewable energy source on his farm and ranch near Ord, Nebraska. Through research, he discovered the multiple health benefits of sunflowers - rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants, high in beneficial fats, and cholesterol & trans-fat free. Al then decided to also use his crop as a direct source for sunflower cooking oil. Thus, Simply Sunflower All-Natural Oil was born.
- 1 TBSP Simply Sunflower Oil
- 1 Bag of Celery
- 1 Bag of Carrots
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 Bag of Spinach
- 1 Quart of Heavy Whipping Cream or Half & Half
- 1 Package of Gary's Quicksteak Chicken Breast
- 1 Medium Box Chicken Broth
- 1 Package of Potato Gnocchi
1. Add 1 TBSP of Simply Sunflower Oil to the pot.
2. Add your chopped celery, carrots, onion, garlic and the Gary's Quicksteak Chicken Breast to sauté.
3. Once the celery, carrots, onion, garlic and the Gary's Quicksteak Chicken Breast are sautéed, add in your chicken broth.
4. Once the chicken broth is hot add in the heavy whipping cream potato gnocchi, and spinach to the mixture.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Let everything cook in the pot for 10 minutes.
7. Serve and Eat!