When restaurant industry pioneer Gary Rohwer founded Glenn Valley Foods in 2009, he set in motion a tradition of innovation and uncompromised quality that started back in 1981, when Gary opened his first Philly Cheese Steak restaurant. Today, Glenn Valley Foods offers a variety of beef, chicken and pork products- even a must have Wow! Seasoning.
So whether their products are utilized as the key ingredient in an elaborate meal or a quick, delicious weeknight dinner; customers choose Glenn Valley Foods because they can count on the convenience and versatility, without sacrificing flavor. Speaking of flavor, their Chicken and/or Philly Steak and the Wow! seasoning go hand in hand when making this flavorful Chicken Garlic Pizza.
Delicious Chicken Garlic Pizza
• 1 (12 oz) package QuickSteak® Chicken Breast (or Philly Steak)
• 1/2 tsp QuickSteak Wow!® Seasoning
• 1 pre-made pizza crust
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder (2 cloves garlic, fine chopped, if using fresh)
• 1/4 cup ranch style dressing
• 1 small bunch green onions, chopped
• 2/3 of 8oz bag of shredded mozzarella
• 2/3 of 8oz bag of shredded cheddar
• 1/2 tsp dried basil
• diced tomatoes
• Touch of cilantro
Bake approx. 15 min