Buzz Savories Mustard and Honey Pretzels
Who doesn't love a sweet and salty munchie during the Holiday?! This easy appetizer is full of flavor and sass that makes stepping away hard. Today we will be featuring Buzz Savories and their amazing recipes.
After retiring, Betty Sayers needed to find something to fill her empty hours. After taking a beginner's class for beekeepers, Betty knew it was a challenging career, but she knew it was her calling. With lots of courage and bravery, she opened a hive housing 30,000 bees in an abandoned pasture near Elm Creek, Nebraska. With so many bees and potential, the idea of making mustard popped into her mind and with the help of her neighbor and local brewer, the famous Spicy Beer Mustard was created. The Buzz Savories business has flourished into a successful company since then.
- 16 oz. sack of pretzels-sticks or wheel shapes/your preference
- 3 Tb. butter
- 3 Tb. Buzz Savories Mustard
- 1/3 cup Buzz Savories Honey
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 250 Degrees
- Line a Baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Melt the butter in a 12" skillet and add the mustard, garlic powder, and honey, heat until the mixture comes to a simmer
- Arrange the pretzels in a single layer on the baking sheet and pour the mustard and honey mixture over the pretzels.
- Gently stir and shake the pretzels enough to spread the savory sauce over every pretzel.
- Place the baking sheet and pretzels in 250 Degrees oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cover and store at room temperature.
Leave a comment