You will love this Beer Bread mix from Heartland Gourmet! You can make it with any of your favorite brews or ales, and use it as a side for soups or your favorite cheesy dip. Spice it up by partnering the beer bread with Rafter 7S Hot Jalapeno Jelly.
Who is Heartland Gourmet?
Heartland Gourmet helps individuals and business owners with recipe duplication and packaging design. They love to help other businesses thrive! They sell for Cobblestone Kitchen, Gluten Free Mama, Coopers Best, and Wanda's. All these brands offer a variety of yummy products your friends and family will love.
Heartland Gourmet also has extensive knowledge of packaging, design and printing. Because of this knowledge, they have developed boxes and product packages that help reduce the amount paid for shipping and handling. Their goal is to help businesses cut shipping and packaging rates through their innovative packaging process and designs.
Who is Rafter 7S?
Most of their pepper jellies are mild, first a little sweet, then a little heat. One popular way to serve it is over cream cheese with crackers. It can also be used to spice up hors d-oeuvres, toast and peanut butter, chicken, fish, pork or beef. Stir it in any salad for a little extra zing. The possibilities are endless! The peppers used in their products are all grown locally. They hand pick only the finest peppers for their products.
Give their jellies a try. Once you savor the down-home flavor, you will begin to imagine you are visiting them right here at the ranch!
What you will need:
- 1 Heartland Gourmet Beer Bread Mix
- Medium mixing bowl
- 9x5 loaf pan
- 12oz beer (darker ale is better) or ginger ale
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 Hot Jalapeno Jelly
1. Preheat over to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare pan by greasing (with shortening or butter) and dusting with flour OR spray with baking spray.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together mix and 12oz beer or ale of choice.
4. Mix together with a heavy spoon, mix will be thick.
5. Scoop into baking pan.
6. Pour 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine across the top of dough before baking.
7. Bake for 45-55 minutes until bread is light golden brown.
8. Let cool, spread the jelly, and enjoy!