Who doesn't love delicious BBQ? If you are looking for something mouthwatering then you have come to the right place. Today we are featuring Ozark BBQ Sauce and Sparky's BBQ Sauce! We would also like to shout out An Affair From The Heart for this delicious recipe.
Who is Brenmar?
In 1988, Marlene Hytrek found Brenmar Company. The Brenmar Company mission is to be a distributor of supermarket, retail store and manufacturing supplies. Brenmar has become a nationwide leader in the foodservice supply industry. The company has been labeled one of the fastest growing distributors by many of the company’s vendors. Brenmar works with a variety of vendors, so they can distribute there product to people nationwide. They are being featured in the blog today because they help distribute Ozark BBQ Sauce and Sparky's BBQ Sauce!
- Pork Loin Country Style Ribs (enough to feed your family)
- 1-2 cans of beer
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- BBQ Sauce
- In a large stock pot, on your stove over medium heat, place your ribs.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with beer and water. (depending upon how many ribs you have, you may need one or two cans) I do 1 can of beer + 1 can of water - until ribs are covered.
- Place a lid on the pot, and cook for about an hour.
- Remove from pan, and place on a grill heated to about 350 degrees.
- Let them grill for a few minutes on each side to get that small amount of char/grill taste.
- Brush them with BBQ sauce, and let it caramelize on them for a few minutes more.