Spring is in the air ~ and so is grilling season!
Looking for ways to make grilling safer and easier while contributing to cleaner eating? These kinds of questions helped develop the why behind the creation of Staab Enterprises' AMAZING Grilling Baskets.
The Grilling Basket is great for meat & veggies, camping adventures, over the fire pit, or on the grill at home. The Grilling Basket provides a barrier between your tasty meal and the damaging health effects of charcoal debris.
Grilling Basket's Unique Features:
- Custom grill design
- Dishwasher safe
- Grill gloves included
- Unique design simplifies grilling
- Large surface to cook for parties
- Engineered & designed by grillers
- 403 stainless steel construction
- Cook beef, chicken, pork, seafood, vegetables and more!
Whether you are cooking at home or around a campfire, the Qualitech Grill Basket is for you! It's portable, foldable and easy to pack in the car or camper.
Balsamic Chicken Kebabs
This recipe was originally posted on Savor the Thyme.
6 wooden skewers
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red pepper
- 1 20 oz. can of pineapples slices, drained
- 1/2 cup Newman's Own balsamic vinaigrette dressing, divided
- 2 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped
Immerse skewers into water and set aside for 30 minutes. Chop the chicken breasts into large chunks and marinate in the first 1/4 cup of dressing for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, chop the peppers and pineapple.
Heat the grill to medium.
Alternate placing the chicken, peppers and pineapple on the skewers.
Pour the remaining 1/4 cup dressing onto the skewers and place them in the Grill Basket. Place the basket on the grill for approximately 3 minutes, flip and repeat on the other side. You may need to cook them longer, depending on the size of the chicken pieces.
Place the skewers on a bed of rice or couscous and garnish with the parsley.