Are you looking for a tasty bar that has multiple heath benefits? These Aronia Berry bars will give your taste buds a treat. This is the healthiest berry bar to eat! Aronia Berries are a naturally grown berry that have may benefits.
The benefits include:
- An anti-oxidant superstar
- Immune boosting
- Superfood berry
- Packed with vitamins and nutrients
- Proven to improve your health
- Fighting Inflammation
- Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
- Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Viral
- Promotes good eye health
- Cardiovascular Health
It began with Charles Morrill. Two generations following came Cyndi Schofield's father, who worked for the Morrills as a young boy and later farmed their land.
Cyndi returned to her hometown with her husband John, (the mysterious man from the east) after many years away to continue farming this land.
They chose to begin a new adventure and grow an alternative crop of the native North American shrub called Aronia Melanocarpa or the Black Chokeberry. They raise 10 acres of organic Aronia berries with the purpose of providing to our customers one of the highest anti-oxidant, healthiest berry readily available in our own USA. They named their farm "Homestead Aronia" to connect the history of Nebraska with the future of Aronia.
Nurturing, growing, and harvesting these amazing berries brings pride to Cyndi and John. They are committed to share their goodness with all of their customers and continue producing the highest quality berries.
1/2 cup melted butter
2 beaten eggs
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cup frozen Aronia Berries
1. Combine flour, sugar, salt in a bowl
2. Mix together butter, eggs, and almond extract in a separate bowl, then add to flour mixture, mix well
3. Spread into a greased and floured half sheet pan; 8”x 11 1/2” or 9” x 9” pan. Batter will be sticky
4. Press frozen Aronia Berries on the top of the batter
5 Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean from center.
Optional: Sprinkle with powdered sugar, serve warm with whip cream or ice cream or delicious just plain!